He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby face

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'm ever REALLY able to tell who a baby looks like.  Definitely I can start to see resemblances as they get a bit older, but babies are just hard for me.  Sometimes I think people just feel they need to say, "oh, she looks just like so and so..."  Anyway.  Of course we've been asked with Anabelle,  "so who does she look like?"  Honestly, I really don't know!  I say that I think she looks more like Abbey or Maddie than Naomi but that could just be the dark hair...  Anyway, here are some baby pics of all of our little ones- I'll put who's who at the bottom of the post- see if you get it right...










(Abbey, Anabelle, Naomi, Maddie, Abbey, Anabelle, Naomi, Anabelle)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I'm so with you on the whole 'I don't have a clue who she looks like yet...' People have told us that Breeley is a little Alex and I'm like 'seriously, how can you really say that already?!?' Anyhoo, I did pretty good on guessing who was who - the one of Naomi on your bed here was a give away b/c I recognized the bedding so I knew it had to be here :)