He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Monday, March 13, 2017

Day 168...

January 29 until....

So here's the thing about me.  I am really good at starting things.  I have these great ideas and jump into them so well and I am absolutely horrible at finishing.  I can pretty much always come up with a great excuse for not really following through.  For the month of February, my little 365 project did not fair so well.  We knew this particular month was going to be absolutely crazy.  The school play at the beginning of March combined with the Dead 2 Red race that Maddie is running in early March (more to come on that) combined with Jason's travels and just the craziness of life made the month of February with all the prep for these activities absolutely bonkers.  So instead of posting for everyday and then saying, oops no picture, here is my disclaimer...  Many days don't have pics.  Sorry Abbey!  However, I am not quitting this project and letting it slide.  I am picking it back up.  It's just kind of pitiful for February.  And that's ok.  Normally if I let something slide like this, my tendency would be to just quit and say it's too late but I'm not gonna do that.  Gonna get back into it.  So, for February very random pics, but at least I haven't given up!

No comments: