He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Day 51

October 4, 2018

So when we were in the states this summer it came up (again) that I have not seen, well, any of the Marvel movies...  I'm all about a good movie but super hero movies are just really not my thing.  Except Batman- really like all those movies but apparently Batman and Marvel do not co-exist- who knew?!  Anyway, Abbey took it upon herself to come up with the order in which I should go about watching these movies because Naomi was about to start watching them and, ya know, the whole bonding thing...   There was no time to watch 87 movies this summer, so we have been gradually working our way through this list.  They're ok.  Don't love them.  Don't hate them.  But apparently I do need to pay more attention cuz some of my questions earn some pretty big eye rolls from child #2... 

Sister chats in the middle of movie night...

No comments: