He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Sunday, October 16, 2011

5 months

My sweet little 5 month old!  I'm going to quit saying, "how did you already get to be such and such age" with every post and just accept the fact that time is going by entirely too quickly and I can do absolutely nothing to stop it!!  Anabelle is 5 months and 1 week and SUCH a sweetheart. I'm guessing she's somewhere between 15 and 16 pounds- don't know for sure.   She sleeps around 11-12 hours at night, takes 3 naps- two long, one short (in the evening).  She eats 5 times a day right now but we're about to drop that last feeding so she'll be eating around 8,12, 4 and 8.  She's eating rice cereal, squash, carrots and as of today, green beans.  Has made for some interesting diaper changes lately!  Y'all, I cannot begin to tell you what a precious little angel this baby is.  I mean, I know all babies are precious and sweet and all that but she is the easiest, most laid back, sweetest little thing!!  I wish everyone could know her and love on her like we do!!  When it's naptime, I lay her in her bed and she rolls over and goes to sleep.  When it's time to wake up she lays in her bed until I come and get her.  It is rare to hear this little angel cry!  


 My apologies to whoever gave us the outfit below- I truly don't remember.  Honestly it is really not my style- a bit too fru-fru.  But Naomi, LOVES it- look at all that pink toole- it goes all the way around her waist- goodness, too cute!


Anabelle Rose, you are a doll- and to your big sisters you really are.  I feel like Abbey has gotten shafted in previous posts, so I made sure to get some pics of biggest sis and littlest sis together.  Abbey loves reading and Anabelle loves laying on the blanket outside- the perfect combination.  




Look at those cheeks!  How awesome are those cheeks!  It's not that cold here yet- 80's during the day, BUT it's October, therefore the cold weather clothes must come out and I would be fussed at right and left by local friends if I didn't have little bit in a hat especially in the evening.  Here we are going to the airport to pick up Nana.  Don't you love her hat?  I couldn't resist it when I ordered the Mobi wrap- it's a Mobi hat.  I''m glad I'm getting some use out of it since I really haven't used the wrap that much...

Loves rolling around on her play mat..


Just waits for someone to catch her eye so she can smile at them...

Very curious about the world around her.  Like the cool pattern on big sisters dress..


the weird fuzzy stuff on daddy's face...


Happy 5 month birthday, Anabelle!  We can't imagine life without your sweet little face!

1 comment:

kellie j. said...

LOVE the pics of her in the mobi hat and those CHEEKS!!! She is one easy chill baby! Can't wait to introduce her to our chill little man, wink wink :). . .
Seems kind of mean that Jason will get to meet him first :)