He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Day 118

December 10, 2016

Christmas dance!  Maddie told Anabelle that she was going to a "ball" so of course Anabelle wanted to get dressed up too and go see the girls off.  We pulled up in front of the school to see them (they were at friends houses close by getting ready and were supposed to come out to see Bella so I could take pictures).  When we pulled up in front of the school she says, "THIS is the ball.  I'm not getting out of the car.  It's too cold."  Obviously the ball was quite a let down.  


Naomi did some dancing too today.  She's been taking a ballroom dancing class all semester (and would want me to say that it's REQUIRED).  Today was their performance.  So fun!


I promised no pictures of her dancing with boys, but I think Daddy is ok!



No comments: