He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Day 362

August 11, 2017

So as the writer of this blog, I guess it's my prerogative to be almost a year behind in the posting of a picture a day during Abbey's last year at home... Somehow seems fitting.  Strangely, I actually thought I finished this.  I had all the pictures chosen and then I got a text from Abbey a few months ago saying something very dramatic about feeling robbed that this little blog project never got finished...  And now here we are months later and still not finished.  AND somehow I have managed to lose the pics that I was going to post for those last 4 days.  

But at the end of the day, it works out better...  Cuz now I can pick the pics I want from our last weeks together for these last 4 days even if they didn't fall exactly on those 4 days.  Still pics of her last days at home- and the start date of this crazy thing was kind of arbitrarily chosen anyway!  


Spent a long weekend in Clinton visiting friends and enjoyed a morning with Maddie antique shopping... (this was the last day that I actually had the right picture for I think!)

No comments: