He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Day 13

August 27, 2018

And then sometimes our plans unexpectedly change.  Due to some health issues my dad is having, we made the decision to send Maddie and Naomi on back to Jordan so Bella and I could stay behind a week longer to help my mom out a little in Memphis and have some more family time.  The day became somewhat crazy as we made all the last minute arrangements.  Bella and I drove Naomi and Maddie to the airport and then on to Memphis.  Due to some craziness at the airport when ended up stopping over for the night in Birmingham and got to spend another evening with Abbey- bonus!  

Who, by the way, was such a good girl and took her first day of school at college picture without me even asking!  I've obviously done something right...


Ended up being a super long day, but so worth it!


No comments: