He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My 365 Project: Part 2: Maddie

If I weren't so exhausted, the tears would probably be flowing, but thankfully a whirlwind college visit/family visit in the states has worn me slap out so at the moment I'm all out of tears!  
HERE is the link to the first 365 project which I started 2 years ago- so crazy!  The idea was documenting AJ's last year at home and all those things they say about time flying and crawling at the same time- so true!  How in the world that was 2 full years ago is beyond me, and how in the world it is now time to document Maddie's last year at home- even crazier!  I know that it will be here before we all know it because somehow time seems to fly by these days and I can't make it stop!  

August 15th kind of seemed a good day to pick again since we don't actually know when Maddie will leave home next summer with all the craziness of travel but August 15th seems like a pretty safe bet.  The girls don't actually start school for another few weeks but we are here in the states to get Abbey settled in at Samford and Maddie's senior year will actually start before we know it- again, time please stand still!

Spent the day in Greenwood visiting family which is always a treat for the girls.  My desert living girls love to get in wide open green spaces.  

My free-spirited, soon to be Senior was in her element!







  

No comments: