He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Summertime Fun


This is mostly an experimental post to see if I can get the pictures to go where I want them too... I'm so behind that I decided to just do a few pics from our summer adventures.


We moved in June and the most exciting for the girls is their new heart and rose bedroom! We were a little worried about Naomi sharing a room with the big girls but it has worked out so great, and I love that our third room is freed up as a guestroom/playroom.






> My parents visit in July was great. We literally went all over Lebanon. This is a restaurant up in the mountains away from the heat called Mounir. The flowers and view were breathtaking and the grilled chicken was some of the best we had all ever had.







Maddie's 7th birthday was July 13th and she helped me design her High School Musical cake. She also got a HSM microphone (that Mommy and Daddy especially love :)) and a HSM dance mat. Even Naomi sings a long to all the songs.








>
IN August we had a a surprise vacation given to us by some very generous friends whose time share just happened to transfer to Lebanon. We had a great week of family time in the mountains- explored and found beautiful rivers and streams and spent lots of relaxing days by the pool.




I know for most of you it's not major job to get pictures where you want them on a webpage but for some reason this is the first time it's worked right for me! I really want to do a better job of keeping this up- I had just gotten so far behind that it seemed pointless! Anyway, here's s a start. Now I have to go feed my starving children as Naomi just walked into my bedroom carrying a huge pitcher of milk...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the posting! They are all fun to read.

Bridget