He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Resurrection Cookies continued...

(this is a follow up to the resurrection cookies post from 4/3...)


Naomi to me, "Mommy, remember last time when we cooked God?"

Me (skeptically and wondering how much deeper I am going to dig this symbolism hole with my 4 year old...)
  "Yes??"

Naomi to me (with much exuberance throwing arms up in air), "Well, it didn't work, he's not dead, he came back on Easter!"  

3 comments:

angela said...

HAHA! i am laughing out loud! love her!:)!!

kellie j. said...

oh my goodness! perfect! she gets it! or as much as she can for a little 4 year old.

Kelly said...

hi Kelli-- I happened to stumble upon your blog and was tickled to see our similarities. We have three girly girls-- lots of pink, same blog page and my name is Kelly! Not to mention that I LOVE JESUS too! Just wanted to say hello. I enjoyed reading about your life! :)