He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Saturday, December 5, 2009

When Daddy's away...


Jason left yesterday morning for the states and it has been a long couple of days indoors.  The weather has been yucky, Maddie has had a fever so we've just been hanging around the house.  Overall the girls have done great, but the days have seemed rather LONG.....  

Yesterday morning we worked a 500 piece puzzle, and then yesterday afternoon and this morning, we worked a 1000 piece puzzle.



Naomi and I built a "polly pocket world" store and that kept the girls entertained for several hours.  I admit that I was having fun too...


  Later on, I was listering to my Bible study CD in my room and the girls had started playing dress up.  They came up with these outfits by getting inside their tube shaped scarves from Claire's


My little fashion diva:



Naomi has discovered gameboy- at least she thinks she has. I"m not really convinced that she's doing anything but she loves it.  I found her yesterday evening curled up on our balcony watching the rain and playing.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love the creativity with those outfits - you're going to have your hands full in a few years (when they're all teens/pre-teens). Ha! As if you don't already wonderfully have your hands full :)